The 240 sq. ft. tiny home was featured on Season 3, Episode 19 of Tiny House Nation.
This tiny home has two outdoor areas, plenty of storage, and so much more!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Ski Lodge on Wheels
New tiny house owners Chris and Tamara are ski fanatics who would choose to live on the slopes if they could, and tiny living got them pretty close to just that. Downsizing gave this couple the mobility to live where they want, pursue their passions and save money in the long run.
- Tiny House Nation on Facebook
- Tiny Ski Lodge on Wheels (original article)
- FYI’s Tiny House Nation
- Maximus Extreme Living Solutions
- Tiny House Town (via)
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018