Mark your calendars and consider getting your tickets early for the Big Ideas, Small Spaces Tiny House Design Workshop in Washington, DC with Boneyard Studios.
Led by the same people who organized and built a tiny house community in the DC area.
That means they have designed and built their own tiny homes, they’ve dealt with zoning, health and safety, and they’ll show you how to ensure you build a safe, durable and efficient micro home.
Tiny House Workshop in Washington, DC
If you’re interested learn more about how you can attend (location, price, video and other info below):
Video: Workshop Teaches you how to Design/Build Tiny Homes
Summary of this Workshop:
- March 29-30, 2014 in Washington, DC
- Location: Howard University (1 mile from Boneyard Studios tiny house community)
- Event is limited to 30 people
Attendants will Learn:
- How to build tiny houses
- How to pick the right trailer
- How to modify your trailer
- Help with tiny house plans and design
- Material list for your project
- How to find land for your house
- List of resources in the region
Not to mention you’ll get to visit Boneyard Studios community and tour their tiny houses.
Read the complete daily schedule right here.
The Instructors Who Will be Guiding You
- Lee Pera, co-founder of Boneyard Studios
- Tony Gilchriest, builder with 10+ years experience (he built 2 tiny houses at Boneyard)
- Matt Battin, architect and designer
Learn more about them here.
How to Sign Up
- Cost: $300 for one person or $500 for two
- Includes 2 days of workshop and field trip to Boneyard Studios community
- Coffee and breakfast snacks are included
If you’re ready to register and reserve your spot you can do so right here.
For more workshop announcements, events and amazing homes join our free daily tiny house newsletter!