To make Tiny House Talk better and more of a helpful/interesting resource for you I’m planning video interviews with those that have built their own tiny house or have gone through the struggles of getting rid of their stuff and into a any form of a smaller space, less normal space.
If this is you, and you’re excited about what you’ve done, let’s get together for a quick video chat so we can inspire others.
So since I didn’t have many updates for you guys this week, I’ll be giving you links to what else has been going on in the crazy world of tiny houses (plus my usual video):
- Derek’s got a new hilarious video that shows you how to stash your hash, silver, gold or cash (you can watch this one right here on THT)
- Ryan found a 78 square foot apartment he shared over at his site, The Tiny Life (this is the smallest apartment I’ve ever seen I think…)
- Kent shows you the tiniest professionally-made caravan I’ve ever seen… and it gets pulled by an electric mobility scooter (yeah)
See ya guys!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The 12ft Adirondack Tiny House with ‘Secret Bed’ Built into Floor! - December 14, 2017
- Saint Francis University Buys Tiny House to use as ‘Tiny Classroom’! - December 14, 2017
- How I Built My Tiny House on Nights and Weekends While Working Full Time - December 14, 2017