If you dream about building a tiny house of your own, especially one on wheels, here’s a great chance for you to learn how with Dee Williams (in person).
And by the way, she’s even more amazing in person! Anyways, this is an entry level workshop dedicated to teaching you design concepts and building principles for little houses on wheels.
In it you’ll get to learn:
- How to anchor a stick built house to a trailer
- How to control and prevent moisture
- How to properly ventilate your house
- Tips on electrical, gas and water systems
- How to meet codes, regulations and get insurance
What should you expect?
One and a half days of classroom type learning and interacting followed by a half day tiny house tour in Portland, Oregon.
You’ll get to meet other like minded people who also want to build and live tiny. If this sounds exciting to you, you can get more information and sign up right here. But if you’re interested please hurry because the event is this July 20-21, 2013 from 9am to 4:30pm.
There’s Dee and me while at Yestermorrow last month! She’s so much fun (as you can tell from the shot). 😀
If you want, sign up for the workshop right here.
If you liked this post you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 466 Sq. Ft. Oregon Cabin - August 16, 2017
- Payette Urban 28 Tiny House on Wheels by Tru Form Tiny - August 15, 2017
- Tiny House on a Tiny Farm in Victoria, BC (Vacation Rental) - August 15, 2017