This is a 75 square feet tiny cube house built within an office space!
From the outside, you can’t even tell it’s a home. So from a client’s perspective, it can very well be storage space or even just a private office, right?
When you go inside, you’ll find a bed, closet space, shelving, and a kitchenette. You’ll also find a secret bathroom with a toilet and sink and an outdoor garden/patio area hidden behind sliding walls.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Cube House Built within Office Space to Use as Home
Video: Fractal Kyoto: tiny cube hut as house inside office building
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
- Kirsten Dirksen YouTube Channel
- Kirsten Dirksen
- Faircompanies – Fractal Kyoto
You can share this Tiny Cube House with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny Cube House you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wee Bitty Builders Shelter Wise Ciderbox For Sale - May 25, 2017
- Lived-In Tiny House: Andy’s Life in his Westbury THOW - May 25, 2017
- Living the Tiny Dream: Our Interview with Brian & Alexis - May 25, 2017