I had to share this 200 sq. ft. tiny cottage on wheels that’s for sale with you.
It’s a So Cal Tiny Cottage that used to be a showroom unit.
It’s a 10 x 20 footprint with full kitchen, bathroom, vaulted ceilings, and a loft.
This tiny home is built right onto a double axle trailer.
200 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on a Trailer For Sale
I encourage you to check out the rest of this micro cottage below and learn more on how you might be able to buy it if you want to:
More details on this tiny house:
- Lap board exterior siding
- 1″ x 4″ trim
- 2 French Insulated Doors
- 3 Insulated Windows
- Roof shingles with lifetime warranty
- Double axle trailer as foundation
- Vaulted ceilings with a loft
- Kitchen sink installed
- Refrigerator installed
- Bathroom with flush toilet and shower
- Hard wood flooring
- Drywall painted walls
- Fully insulated
- Front porch
This is a good move in ready tiny house that you can start living in right away or you can also use it as a guest house, vacation cabin, rental cabin, etc.
If you enjoyed this tiny house for sale you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Man Builds Skinny and Tall Tiny Home in Bend, OR - November 25, 2015
- Bayfield Tiny House by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses - November 25, 2015
- Three Grandmothers Cooking Italian in Tiny Houses on Wheels - November 20, 2015