The Slabtown is a cube tiny house that is 12′ by 12′ with a second level.
The home is 12′ tall so there’s plenty of room in the loft for sleeping and storage.
The builder designed the loft area to allow for a 19 gallon water heater and an RV style washer/dryer combo.
You gain access to the second story through a large custom made ladder.
There are plenty of windows throughout so there is enough natural lighting inside, including upstairs.
- Constructed on wooden skids
- 2×8 floor joists
- Steel hurricane ties
- Metal roof
- 36″ entry door
- Bead board pine paneling on interior walls & ceiling
- 32″ shower
- Full size toilet
- 19 gallon water heater
If you enjoyed this cube house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rio Bravo Tiny House by Lelands Cabins - April 19, 2018
- Mind Blowing Tiny House by Red Deer Classics - April 19, 2018
- Red Deer Classics Tiny House: Art You Can Live In? - April 19, 2018