This is the Fiddlin Snail Tiny Home on Wheels.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
The Fiddlin Snail Tiny Home by Carpenter Owl
- Daniel’s first tiny house on wheels build
- It’s his primary residence
- Lives in central Indiana
- Siding is maple, cherry, and poplar
- Siding was retrieved from dead stand and wind fall trees on Daniel’s family’s property
- The foundation is a modified 16′ car trailer
- Electric and water connections are in the rear of the house
- Reclaimed barn steel roof
- Copper tables in the kitchen
- Slate back splash
- Cast iron sink
- Lots of storage throughout
- Curved ceiling
- End tables snap together to create a large dinner table for 6+
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Magazine Issue #49 - January 17, 2017
- The Wheel Pad: Tiny Home on Wheels that’s Wheelchair-Friendly! - January 16, 2017
- 196 Sq. Ft. Tiny Artist Cabin on 4 Acres in Florence, New York - January 6, 2017