Kevin, from Cozy Home Plans, sent me pictures of his upcoming tiny house design with a balcony.
The design hasn’t been released yet, but we know it has the following features:
- an upstairs and downstairs to separate the living space
- an upstairs balcony
- you can set up another outdoor area underneath the balcony
- cathedral ceilings when you walk in makes it feel spacious
Check it out below and share what you like or dislike about it in the comments.
Photos Courtesy of Kevin at Cozy Home Plans
The dimensions are 14′ x 14′ x 14′ and 196 square feet.
You can easily install a composting toilet in the bathroom and there’s room for an on-demand water heater above the toilet.
There’s a closet above the bathroom where you can stack the washer and dryer.
Downstairs there’s a full functional kitchen with microwave and a 20″ apartment-size stove.
If you liked this post, help us share it or “Like” it using the buttons below and talk about it in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Man Builds $11,800 Lightweight Mobile Micro Camper Cabin (For Sale) - April 17, 2014
- Man Designs Micro Houseboat You Can Build for Cheap - April 16, 2014
- Couple Build Their Second Tiny Home for only $5200 - April 16, 2014