This is the Charlavail Tiny House on Wheels by Jamaica Cottage Shop in Vermont.
Inside you’ll find two lofts (one for sleeping, one for storing), a quaint breakfast nook and an awesome open-storage staircase. Check it out and buy it here!
Charlavail Tiny House on Wheels by Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Includes kitchen and living area, bathroom with shower, composting toilet, two loft sleeping spaces, and a porch.
- Permanently fastened to a double axle trailer
- Includes a solar electrical package, a kitchenette, a Dickinson solid fuel marine heater, and key less entry
- Spray foam insulation
- 30 year painted metal roof, Evergreen
- Rough sawn lumber
- LP cook top for heating water for the shower and cooking
- Shower and Nature’s Head composting toilet
- Offer alternative choices for running water, electricity and plumbing
- The un-insulated shell option does not include a trailer
- As is: $51,358.00
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mom and Daughter’s Fantastic Tiny House with a Bunkroom - April 24, 2017
- Kendal and Nathan’s Converted Garage Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- GRAU.ZERO Architecture’s Modern Apartment Makeover - April 24, 2017