Have you ever wanted to stay in a rustic style platform tent? In Washingston State there’s a place called Dosewallips where you can stay in one that’s 14 by 16 feet.
Inside you’ll find that it sleeps 5–three on the bunk and two on the futon. There’s also lights, table, and a heater. It’s made of white canvas with wood platforms.
Outside there’s a deck, picnic table, and fire grill. The bath and shower is a short walk away and your stay will cost you $45 to $55 per night depending on the time of year.
Yurts and cabins are also available.
Today’s Tiny House & Minimalist Links Around the Web:
- Tiny House (on wheels) for Sale in Sebastopol, California at Tiny House Blog
- Custom Made Gypsy Wagons at Tiny House Design
- Artistic Vertical Gardens
- Cool Tiny House Sketch at RelaxShax
- How to be An Explorer at RowdyKittens
- Small House in the Woods at Tiny-House-Living
Photo credit: Smastrong on Flickr
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 776 Sq. Ft. Cottage in Olympia For Sale - May 26, 2017
- Cape Coral, FL to Consider Allowing Permanent Tiny Houses! - May 26, 2017
- Tiny Treehouse Cabin on 1.3 Acres in Belfair For Sale - May 24, 2017