Have you ever wanted to stay in a rustic style platform tent? In Washingston State there’s a place called Dosewallips where you can stay in one that’s 14 by 16 feet.
Inside you’ll find that it sleeps 5–three on the bunk and two on the futon. There’s also lights, table, and a heater. It’s made of white canvas with wood platforms.
Outside there’s a deck, picnic table, and fire grill. The bath and shower is a short walk away and your stay will cost you $45 to $55 per night depending on the time of year.
Yurts and cabins are also available.
Today’s Tiny House & Minimalist Links Around the Web:
- Tiny House (on wheels) for Sale in Sebastopol, California at Tiny House Blog
- Custom Made Gypsy Wagons at Tiny House Design
- Artistic Vertical Gardens
- Cool Tiny House Sketch at RelaxShax
- How to be An Explorer at RowdyKittens
- Small House in the Woods at Tiny-House-Living
Photo credit: Smastrong on Flickr
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Custom 26′ Craftsman Tiny House by Tiny Treasure Homes - September 19, 2017
- Driftless 20′ Tiny House RV For Sale in Wisconsin - September 19, 2017
- Another Tiny House Shell That Survived Hurricane Irma in Florida - September 19, 2017