Small space furniture helps you create more storage with the same square footage thanks to smart design.
That’s why I went to visit my local Murphy Bed Center.
Also known as the More Space Place.
Surprisingly I hardly ever see many people utilizing Murphy beds in small spaces.
Maybe it’s because of the price, I don’t know.
But either way they seem to be a great solution for your tiny or small house.
Thanks to multipurpose furniture like this you’re able to…
- Hide your bed up against the wall when you’re not using it
- Bring down a desk that was otherwise hidden
- Turn your living room into a guest bedroom
The possibilities can be endless. So here’s what I found while I was there.
This is a really nice piece of furniture that can be great for guests.
I thought this was a cool way of having the option to turn your living room into a bedroom.
This one is awesome if you ever want to use a desk whether for writing, sewing or using your laptop.
And of course here’s a great example of what you can do in a kids room with these beds.
Thanks for your help, Kevin!
If you liked this post, join our email newsletter to get our free updates.
How could you see yourself using one of these Murphy Beds?
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Beautiful ‘TV Star’ 123 Sq. Ft. Tiny House Listed for $24k in Knoxville, TN - February 19, 2018
- 12ft Cedar Wheelie Shack Tiny House - February 19, 2018
- Swallowtail Tiny House on Wheels in Australia - February 18, 2018