It’s a basics course on tiny houses that covers downsizing as well as construction. It’s a 30 day course with a new lesson delivered to you everyday.
This means you can go at your own pace and you can save certain parts for later when you’re more interested in them or more useful to your situation.
I’ve had the pleasure of getting to hear Andrew speak and share his experiences in person while we were at the RelaxShacks.com Wilmington, NC workshop together.
So I can comfortably tell you how valuable I think you’ll find being able to learn from Andrew’s experience as he designed and built his family’s humble home.
Here are some other posts you might also like featuring Andrew Odom:
- The R(E)vo Convo with Andrew Odom & Laura LaVoie
- Interview with Andrew on Trailers for Tiny Houses
- Interior of the Odom Family’s Tiny House on Wheels
- Family Adopts Simple, Debt-free Lifestyle
If you’re interested in signing up for the 30-day course on downsizing and building tiny click here.
Small Home. Big Life. Tiny House Cours(E) (Update: course closed)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 160 Sq. Ft. Off-Grid Mason Cabin at CABINSCAPE - November 20, 2017
- The Acacia Modern Tiny House - November 18, 2017
- Custom Staircase to Rooftop of Shipping Container Tiny House! - November 18, 2017