I read through the introduction and so far it’s great–easy to read and really helpful tips. I’m going to order my own copy and read the rest tonight. I’ll follow up with a review.
I’m especially excited about these topics…
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- Finding Inexpensive Parts and Labor
- Car-Free Grocery Shopping
- 3 Bike Buying Tips
But there’s much more than just that. Simply Car-Free is a comprehensive guide to living without a car.
Riding a bicycle for daily transportation offers numerous benefits…
- saves money
- improves health
- reduces stress
- reduces air pollution
And these are just a few of the benefits of using a bicycle instead of a car, truck or SUV.
Want to learn more? Get your copy of Simply Car-Free by Tammy Strobel.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Coming Soon! Learn how to Build a Tiny House with Seth Reidy - May 27, 2017
- 480 Sq. Ft. Tahuya Cabin with Land For Sale - May 27, 2017
- 776 Sq. Ft. Cottage in Olympia For Sale - May 26, 2017