I’ve always thought about going completely car-free and I guess I’m not really sure what’s stopping me. But I got a message from a friend about Tammy’s new ebook, Simply Car-Free.
I read through the introduction and so far it’s great–easy to read and really helpful tips. I’m going to order my own copy and read the rest tonight. I’ll follow up with a review.
I’m especially excited about these topics…
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- Finding Inexpensive Parts and Labor
- Car-Free Grocery Shopping
- 3 Bike Buying Tips
But there’s much more than just that. Simply Car-Free is a comprehensive guide to living without a car.
Riding a bicycle for daily transportation offers numerous benefits…
- saves money
- improves health
- reduces stress
- reduces air pollution
And these are just a few of the benefits of using a bicycle instead of a car, truck or SUV.
Want to learn more? Get your copy of Simply Car-Free by Tammy Strobel.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018