I know we’ve shown you the SHEDsistence Tiny House plenty of times before, but builder and owner, Robert, just sent us this amazing time lapse of the entire build from trailer to finishings!
It’s about 8 minutes long and if you’ve ever wondered what it really looks like to DIY your entire tiny house, then it’s totally worth watching. Plus, it’s pretty mesmerizing since you aren’t doing any of the work!
To see more pictures of the finished home, check out our post here. Want to build it? The couple wrote a book, “Built With Our Hands,” about their whole tiny house journey, and it’s packed full of construction details.
SHEDsistence Construction Time Lapse Video
Video: A D.I.Y. Tiny House Build: In Motion
- Finished Home Pictures
- SHEDsistence Construction Pictures
- “Built With Our Hands” Book
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Stephanie’s Tiny House on Wheels For Sale in Florida - March 22, 2017
- 430 Sq. Ft. Vermont microHOUSE by Elizabeth Herrmann Architecture + Design - March 22, 2017
- Portland Greenlights Tiny Homes for Homeless - March 22, 2017