The sanctuary will include 6 parking spaces for tiny houses and 2 permanent tiny houses.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Sanctuary Minnesota Village: New Tiny House Community
From the Sanctuary:
There will be a common area in the center and residents will have access to some of the amenities in the main house. Village spaces to park your tiny house are available for rent for $300 a month (subject to change without notice) with a 6 month minimum lease. There will be an opportunity to “work off” up to $100 a month by completing tasks that benefit the community. Contact us to set up an appointment to visit with us, discuss the options and pick out YOUR space. This page will be updated as the permanent houses are built and become available for rent.
Temporary parking spaces and tiny houses will also be available for rent outside the village area.
*In order to maintain the serenity of the property and balance with nature, The Sanctuary Minnesota is an adult only community and cats are the only pets allowed.
- 80 acres of woods and trails
- Privately owned by Bill and Brenda Campbell
- Project began in 2015
- Sanctuary hosts events like tiny house workshops, yoga, breath work, and personal development.
- Contact the Village: [email protected]
You can share this tiny house community with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house community you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Communities Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017