This house was featured on HGTV’s Tiny House Hunters, Season 3, Episode 13.
Masha’s tiny house is up for sale right now (for $55,000) in Oregon City.
Please enjoy, read more, and share below!
Masha’s Red Bungalow Tiny House
- 9.5′ by 22′
- 209 sq. ft. footprint.
- Two lofts increase the usable floor area to 335 sq. feet.
- Custom built
- 8 windows
- French front doors that open to give a 4.5′ x 6.5′ entryway for easy access of large items.
- Arched “gypsy wagon” roofline gives 10′ ceiling and maximum wall height.
- Loft #1 is a living room loft with 6′ 5″+ ceiling clearance and 63 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Loft #2 is a bedroom/storage/lounge loft with a 31″–38″ ceiling clearance. The 63 sq. ft. floor is large enough to fit a king size mattress.
- Under loft #1 is a plumbed in laundry room area with enough space for an apartment-sized micro washer and dryer
- Also under loft #1 is a 2nd bedroom/storage/closet area. Ceiling height of 41″ (36″ clearance under loft support beams).
- Bathroom (11.5′ sq. ft., plus the shower) contains a standard toilet and 36″ sq. shower. The wall between shower and toilet is large enough (and reinforced) to install a bathroom sink.
- 4-gallon water heater.
- 2-wall mounted bookshelves: 4.5′ and 10′
- 12 electrical outlets scattered throughout in every living area.
- 2 overhead LED can lights.
- Wall-mounted ceramic heater.
- Unique half-built-in, half-moveable staircase for access to both lofts.
- Interior walls & ceiling mostly pine with white trim.
- Kitchen comes with a regular-sized stainless-steel sink mounted in 5′ counter.
- Under-counter space good for storage or dorm-room sized fridge.
- Large pantry area under built-in staircase and storage under mobile stairbase.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Masha for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses