This is Randy’s Little Barn – and it’s adorable!
He took the run-down structure and turned it into a great guest house, complete with an indoor bunk and seating area, and a covered porch dining room. There’s even an outhouse with solar panels nearby. Hope you like it!
Randy’s Little Barn Conversion
- Sliding barn doors
- Wood with metal “wainscoting”
- Paver patio in dining area
- Solar panels on outhouse
- Bunk beds
- Small dining for two indoors
Our big thanks to Randy for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Sheds/Barns Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Rural Colorado Tiny House Lot for Rent - January 21, 2017
- Cosmo’s Tiny Vacation Teardrop Home on Wheels - January 21, 2017
- Hope Springs RV Campground in Texas Welcomes Tiny Homes - January 20, 2017