This November 10, 2012 you have a chance to join Dee Williams and Joan Grimm of PAD Tiny Houses for a tiny house construction workshop that’s going to cover:
- Financing and insuring these little homes on trailers and how they value or devalue over time
- How to design with community in mind so resources are best used
- How to tow a tiny house safely and where and how to find a legitimate place to park and live in one
- How composting toilets work
- How to plumb these homes, get water, and what to do with waste
- How to figure out electricity for these little houses
The workshop will cover much more including how to adapt to the tiny house lifestyle since you’ll most likely be using smaller appliances, different types of water systems, and maybe even off-grid living.
This class gives you a chance to meet with other people who are also interested in living tiny plus you’ll also get to hear from other seasoned tiny house enthusiasts.
Video: A Day in the Life of Dee Williams and her Tiny House
Video: Gina’s PAD Tiny House on Wheels Being Towed and Parked
Additionally you’ll get to tour a real tiny house on wheels and check out other little homes within the Portland community. If you’re interested in attending, sign up now because space is limited. If you can’t make it but still want to you can always download Dee’s book, Go House Go: How to Build a Tiny House on Wheels.
If you enjoyed this post, “Like” and share using the buttons below to help us spread the word then talk about it in the comments at the bottom. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ESCAPE ONE XL: Beautiful 30′ Zen Tiny House on Wheels - August 22, 2017
- Two Deck Indianapolis Tiny House in Zionsville, Indiana - August 22, 2017
- The Phoenix House: A Hawaiian Tiny Home by ArtisTree - August 21, 2017