Dan Louche will be hosting an online tiny house workshop or build along to help you with the construction process.
You would be able to follow along as he builds his third little house on a trailer. But there’s more to it than just that. Here’s all that the build along includes:
- Access to an online community of other builders
- Video and pictures demonstrating every step
- Group calls with Dan and the other builders
- One-on-one consultations with Dan
- Tiny Retirement or Tiny Living plans
- Tiny House Construction Guide
So how much does it cost?
It’s $849 to attend the entire Build Along and gain access to everything you see above.
Image Courtesy of Tiny Home Builders
If you’ve already purchased his plans before you’ll get a discounted price ($600). Just mention it to Dan after you reserve your spot and you’ll get a discounted price later on because here’s how it works:
If you want to secure your spot in the build along, you just have to a pay a reservation fee of $99 then the rest ($750) is due in March.
Not ready to make a decision yet? I can send you e-mail reminders as the time approaches plus I’ll send you a digital copy of my book, The Little Book of Tiny House Floor Plans, which feature both of Dan Louche’s current designs. Just enter your e-mail below.
Video Tour of Dan’s Tiny Living House
Video Length: 3:33
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 466 Sq. Ft. Oregon Cabin - August 16, 2017
- Payette Urban 28 Tiny House on Wheels by Tru Form Tiny - August 15, 2017
- Tiny House on a Tiny Farm in Victoria, BC (Vacation Rental) - August 15, 2017