Here’s another awesome tiny house community, called Caballos De Las Estrellas, in Rodeo, New Mexico.
The community includes both plots to lease, and those to own. It sits on 1,000 beautiful acres with a mild climate, clear air and the community has a focus on sustainability. There’s a whole host of community amenities available for both renters and owners!
As always, we recommend visiting first and seeing if you could call this place “home.”
NM Tiny House-Friendly Community, Caballos De Las Estrellas
- Equestrian Center
- Greenhouse ( Finished 2017)
- Produce From The Greenhouse
- Sports Court
- Community Self -Sufficiency Farm Project
- Community Projects With Shared Income
- Wildlife Habitat
- Tiny Home/RV Sections
- Abundant Hiking And Riding Trails
- The Mercado : A Commercial Business Section
- World Class Bird Watching
- Tiny Home Section: Four Sites Available For Lease: $450.00/month
- Electric ( 30 Or 50 Amp Hookup )
- Site Landscaping
- Full Use Of Amenities
- Bring Your Horse!
- Animal Friendly!
- 6 Month To One Year Lease
- Opportunity To Lease While You Build Your Home
- RV’S Allowed
- Private Residential Lots For Sale: Caballos Offers Owner Financing At 6% Up to 15 Years
- Live In Your Tiny Home While You Build: Use Later As A Guest Home !
- You are allowed to live in your tiny home or RV for at least two years while you build and it can become a guest home after you build and stay on the property. Zoning requires a site built home as the primary residence. The guest tiny home would be a beautiful opportunity to bring an aging loved one with you as an alternative to assisted living, especially for those who are still active and mobile. This living arrangement offers personal privacy with mutual support.
- Electricity to the lot is included in the price. The down payment is negotiable. Offering lots from 10 to 38 acres.
- Bring A Friend! Are you planning on living near other family members or friends? Buy lots side by side and share a well and septic.
Resources and Additional Information:
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Lots Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Brikawood Studio Kit: Build A House with Wooden Bricks - March 26, 2017
- Eco Casita on Las Vegas Urban Homestead Permaculture Food Forest - March 26, 2017
- 30 Ft. 3-Axle Trailer For Sale in WA - March 26, 2017