This is a new off-grid tiny house community at the Ford Ranch in Southern Oregon.
The property owners are offering parking on their organic cattle ranch of 5,500 acres for tiny houses.
Please enjoy, learn more and re-share below!
New Off-Grid Tiny House Parking in Oregon
- Location: 12 miles from Lakeview, Oregon
- 14 miles north of California border
- 1.5 miles down a private dirt/gravel road
- Can be accessed by boat or private plane
- Continental Mediterranean climate
- Average of 211 sunny days per year
- High of 85 in summer and low of 20 in winter
- Elevation between 4,900 and 5,200 feet
- Contact Peter and Terri at 5one0-21nine-7seven35; Peter@mcn.org
You can share this tiny house community with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house parking opportunity you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Tiny House Parking: Off-Grid Land to Rent in Abiquiu, New Mexico - January 16, 2017
- Head of Hospitality House Pushes for Tiny Homes in San Bruno - January 16, 2017
- 400 sq. ft. FloLodge near Queens - January 16, 2017