Today I want to introduce a never-before-featured-on-THT builder, Globe Tiny Homes, located in Overbrook, Kansas, and their latest model, the 26′ Prairie Drifter Tiny House.
The home packs a lot in, including two lofts and a “flex room” in the back that could fit a queen size bed for those not interested in or unable to climb:
This house was built to meet or exceed the national building standards for NFPA (national fire protection association), NEC (national electrical code), IRC (international residential code), and HNTSA (national highway & transportation safety association – for tiny house on wheels) with the inspections done by a third party service called the National Organization of Alternative Housing (NOAH certified) meaning that it meets the RVIA standards plus the IRC standards. It has a NOAH Certified Seal that is associated to the trailer VIN and their website has a video archive of the entire build process.
Get more details about the home, as well as contact information, below the pictures. Enjoy!
New Builder and 26′ Prairie Drifter Tiny House For Sale
Really beautiful exterior siding. Simple and elegant.
Wow! Look at all the storage in the staircase.
Pocket door leads into the bathroom. Twin loft above it.
Kitchen, steps to main loft and doorway to “flex room.”
There’s room for a washer/dryer in that cubbie!
Add a love seat or small couch in the living room area.
I really love having upper cabinets to hide things.
The cork flooring is another nice touch.
Looking out from the flex room to the rest of the home.
Windows let in lots of light in this back room.
Nice wired-in sconces that could frame a bed.
Sink inside the bathroom. Just add a nice mirror.
Great shower stall with glass doors.
Close-up of the main loft that can fit a King bed.
- 26′ long, 8′ 6” wide, and 13′ 4” high
- Dry weight: 11,270 lbs
- 295 total sq ft.
- Exterior Features
- Specialized Trailer built for tiny homes
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- 2 x 4 Framing
- 2 x 6 Rafters
- OSB Zipboard for walls and roof
- 3/4” Tongue and Groove Sub-floor
- Cedar Siding stained for years of protection from the elements
- Dual pane, tempered glass, energy efficient windows
- Egress windows on each end of the house in lofts and lower level
- Key-less Entry to allow programmable number changes
- Spray Foam Closed Cell Insulation in the walls and ceiling
- Floor has 3” XPS Extruded polystyrene along with a thermal and vapor barrier
- Interior Features
- Pine tongue and groove boards
- IKEA Cabinets includes butcher block counter-top with microwave or convection oven
- Deep Kitchen Sink with Draining Board
- True Induction Cook top
- Refrigerator closet (up to 10 cu ft) with technology center for cable box and internet router
- Pocket door for bathroom to save space
- Clothes Closet
- Cork Flooring
- LED Lighting
- Ceiling Fan
- Stairs leading to Main Loft with storage and option for a Splendide Washer / Dryer Combo Unit
- 12,000 BTU Carrier Mini-split Heating and Cooling System.
- 10 gallon water heater electric with dual operating option to add propane
- Outlets with USB Charger in downstairs Flex or Bedroom
- Smoke and CO Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- PEX Water Lines
- Air Exchanger
Want this house? Contact Globe Tiny Homes on Facebook!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017