Her tiny house was designed and built with the help of the people at Nanostead.
Today Natalie’s tiny house is beautifully situated in Asheville with it’s outdoor deck and wonderful interior. Please enjoy and re-share below.
Natalie’s Villager Tiny House by Nanostead
“It is truly remarkable how little I actually need to be content. I’ve been testing the boundaries of this, and have found for myself, the more that I won and the more that I want, the more burdened I feel. The conscious choice to live with less, for myself, is akin to freedom,” says Natalie.
She also adds, “I can live in a very small home, with fewer possessions, and still be a highly responsible adult. In fact, I’d argue that it makes me more responsible to my community and society as a whole.”
- Hello Tiny Home
- Nanostead (Facebook)
- Natalie’s Store: For Villagers
- Natalie’s Pinterest Page
- Asheville Tiny Home Association
You can help us spread the word on this tiny house by “Liking” on Facebook using the button below and re-sharing this story using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Every share helps, including yours. And we’d love to read your best thoughts in the comments below. Thank you so much.
If you enjoyed this tiny home you’ll absolutely LOVE joining our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 28ft Pacific Getaway Tiny House with Transforming Bedroom/Dining Room: Built by Handcrafted Movement! - December 9, 2017
- Foldable Prefab A-frame Cabin by MADI in Italy - December 9, 2017
- How You Can Finally Stay in a Tiny House! 34 Tiny House Vacations You Can Book Now! - December 9, 2017