He is selling it for $44,900.
Please enjoy, read more and re-share below!
Myrtle Beach 5th Wheel Tiny House For Sale: $44.9K
Video: 5th Wheel Tiny House is 35 Feet Long
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Designed by Seller
- Registered with the SCDMV as a 2016 homemade camper. Owner has the title, registration and license plate ready to be signed over to the new owner.
- 35 ft long x 8 ft 3 in wide x 13 ft 3 in tall
- 280 sq. ft.
- Huge Living area (regular full size couch would fit)
- This house runs on a 50 amps 240 volt system (propane for the water heater and oven)
- Led recessed lighting throughout the entire house
- Lap siding with metal roof
- Casement windows in kitchen and loft
- Ductless wall mount Mini Split Air conditioner with heat pump
- Appliances include LG stainless steel refrigerator, LG washer/dryer combo, and GE Propane stove.
- On demand Tankless Propane water heater
- Large, Deep stainless steel undermount corner sink in kitchen
- Shaker style cabinetry
- Large crown molding and base boards
- Craftsman style window trim
- Pocket door to access bath
- Dryflush toilet
- Shower stall with high ceiling and shower head (tall folks will love this!)
- TONS of storage space with the shelving next to the shower.
- Large loft accessed by small set of stairs. (A king size mattress could fit in loft)
If you’re interested please contact Spencer at: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Spencer for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017