This year a lot has happened in the world of tiny houses including quite a bit of new books.
In this post I wanted to share some of my new favorites with you along with some of the classics.
Some of these books will inspire you with photos and others will be filled with valuable how to information.
You might still be gathering ideas for your future home or you might be eager to build up your construction skills.
Either way some of these books, if you don’t already own them, should help inspire you towards your dream tiny house.
1. Tiny House Magazine by Kent Griswold
I encourage you to enjoy the rest of the tiny house books list below:
2. Tiny House Construction Guide by Dan Louche
3. Tiny Home Simple Shelter by Lloyd Kahn
4. The Cob Builders Handbook by Becky Bee
5. Tiny House Floor Plans by Michael Janzen
6. Cracking the Code + Tiny House Building Cheat Sheet
7. Coming Home: Letters from a Tiny House by Hari Kaur Berzins
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ESCAPE ONE XL: Beautiful 30′ Zen Tiny House on Wheels - August 22, 2017
- Two Deck Indianapolis Tiny House in Zionsville, Indiana - August 22, 2017
- The Phoenix House: A Hawaiian Tiny Home by ArtisTree - August 21, 2017