This is a Mt. Hood model by Tiny Mountain Houses that’s currently for sale in Salem, Oregon.
Not only does the home feature two lofts (one for sleeping, one for storage), it includes a downstairs “flex room” that could easily become your bedroom — no ladders necessary! It also keeps the bathroom and kitchen on separate ends of the home. Be sure to take the video tour, and get details and price below the pictures.
Contact Tiny Mountain Houses via the form at the end of the post. Enjoy!
Mt. Hood Tiny Mountain Home for Sale, Salem OR
Looking from the “flex room” to the kitchen area.
One side of the kitchen with the refrigerator and stove.
Flex room features beautiful sliding doors for light!
View of the sleeping loft. Storage loft is across the way.
Bathroom with shower stall, storage and Separrett toilet.
These cabinets are quite beautiful! Love how much storage there is.
Here’s the floor plan to get a better idea of what you can do.
Could this be your brand new tiny house?
Video: Tiny Mountain Houses – Mt. Hood Walkthrough
This is a custom 24′ version of our Mt. Hood tiny house! This home is 24′ long not including the hitch. This home is RVIA certified and DOT compliant to transport down the road without permits.
- This beautiful hand crafted home is well appointed with:• Dishwasher, stainless steel
• Interior upgrade trim package
• Separett Composting Toilet
• Contemporary satin nickel cabinet pulls
• OSB underlayment interior walls
• Added bank of drawers – bath
• Stainless refrigerator w/ freezer – 18 cf
• 3 way electrical switches in sleeping lofts
• “Galvalume” metal accent
• Fully lofted roof/ ceilings
• Prep for stacked w/d – bedroom
• Apron sink
• 4 Transom windows & enlarged LRM windows
• 6’ Glass door with built-in blinds
• Single light French entry door with built-in blinds
• On demand hot water heater
• Pocket door to bath and bedroom
• Mini split heat/ cool system
• 3 burner propane stainless range
• White beadboard cabinets
• Metal standing seam roof
• White beadboard walls and ceiling
• Pine tongue and groove flooring – both lofts
• Fiberglass 48” shower
• Wire and brace for fan & light 3-way switch
• Brushed nickel wall sconces
• Track lighting in kitchen & bedroom
• Dual glazed, vinyl low-e, white residential windows
• Z-metal flashing on all windows
• Insulation, R-15 in walls and ceiling, R-13 in the floor
• LP 40 yr hardboard siding
• Brushed nickel door hardware
• 50 amp electrical service
• Kitchen drawers with full extension drawer guides
• Laminate countertops throughout
• Rolled vinyl flooring
Interested in this tiny house? Want a tour or to purchase it?
Contact Tiny Mountain Homes:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017