I absolutely love the living “green” roof and the stellar location. The home features a very modern and minimalist interior that includes a wood stove, kitchen, bathroom, and double bed.
Minimalist Echo Yurt by Echo Living
- Located at Loch Ken Eco Bothies, Scotland
- Insulated walls, roof, floor
- Double-glazed windows
- Sedum roof
- Fully-fitted shower room
- Hand-built kitchen
- Solar panels for off-grid power
- 6 meters in diameter
- Timber floor, inlaid with beech
- Baubuche beech counter top
- Built-in double bed
- More details
- Rent it here
Our big thanks to Maggie for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Land Girls WWII Tin Cabin: Vacation Rental in England - June 28, 2017
- Dylan Magaster’s Cheap Off-Grid Van Life - June 28, 2017
- Popty Welsh Vacation Property: Itty Bitty Bakehouse - June 28, 2017