The home has a footprint of 28′ by 16′ and is almost 30′ tall. Inside, you’ll find about 876 sq. ft. of interior space between two levels.
The bedroom is on the first floor along with the bathroom. When you go upstairs, you’ll find a living area with beautiful views, an outdoor balcony, and the kitchen. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Man Builds Skinny and Tall Tiny Home in Bend, OR
Video: Tiny Skinny Home Feels Big
- Faircompanies original article
- Faircompanies YouTube video
- Unbroken Web: The Art of Ellen & Lucy Begay
You can share this tall and skinny tiny home with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Genius Tiny House on Wheels in the Netherlands - May 16, 2017
- Tiny Off-Grid Colorado Log Cabin For Sale – Originally Built in 1923! - May 14, 2017
- Tiny Blue House on Wheels For Sale in Hesston, Kansas - May 12, 2017