This is the Lomax Tiny House Community in San Pierre, Indiana. Buy your own land and live with 14 other tiny house enthusiasts:
There are 15 lots for sale starting at $16,500 to $ 28,500 for a 1/4 acre parcel. Financing is available to qualified buyers with 15% down at 5.9% APR.
Lomax is a tiny home community in the beautiful woods of northern Indiana, two hours from Chicago. Lomax is nestled on 34 acres, gated for privacy and security. Guests are surrounded by more than 20,000 trees hand planted over the past 25 years, which now presents itself as a forest full of wildlife roaming freely. The Kankakee River provides not only canoeing and kayaking but bird watching and serene waters for fishing. Tiny homes on wheels are allowed, though they must be skirted. See deed restrictions.
Get more details below!
Lomax Tiny House Community in San Pierre, Indiana
This property was design and founded as a community for personal enjoyment of improving one’s daily life and a way to tune into nature as well as creating a place of growth, wellness and happiness. It is a place to truly live and appreciate the simple gifts of life, the arts, and be in harmony with others here at our beautiful haven of handmade tiny houses. We are seeking fourteen unique, like-minded souls to join our community who love nature and who are wanting to build a showcase tiny house community.
Have questions? Please contact Lomax here.
- Gravel roads
- Gravel driveway to your lot
- 100amp Electric meter
- Hook-up into a common well
- Hook-up to a cluster septic system
- Some of the primary roadways are lit
- Some tree trimming
- Gated entry
- A lot of common ground areas for all to share
Property Owners’ Association:
- Monthly Fee $285.00 (Subject To Change) that covers….
- The mowing of your lot, the common grounds, entry, trails, etc.
- Garbage collection and clean-up at common locations.
- Maintenance of the cluster septic system and of our systems.
- Maintaining water from our common well along with the water filtration system.
- Maintenance and flowers for the entry gate, lock and lighting.
- Maintenance for the gravel roads (removing potholes, grading roads, etc)
- Real-estate taxes for common grounds
- Insurance for common grounds
- Overall Maintenance
- Tree removal, (selective)
- Plowing, (selective)
- Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins
- Lomax Tiny House Estates
- Contact Lomax with all questions
- Call Michael Anthony at 904-686-885
Our huge thanks to Janet for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Communities Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017