I’m excited to announce the release of Billy Ulmer’s ebook, Life in a Tiny House.
In it you’ll get to explore the tiny house lifestyle through the eyes of people living in them.
With over 200 pages of photos and interviews, this is a real treat if you’re seriously considering living tiny and/or wondering what it might be like to downsize to this level.
Life in a Tiny House eBook by Billy Ulmer of Unlikely Lives
What You’ll Get Inside this eBook
- 200 pages of photos and interviews.
- Why these people chose to live tiny.
- How they designed, built, and moved in.
- What life is like for them so far.
- Ten inspiring tiny house stories with color photos.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ‘Family Road Trip’ Tiny House Design Sleeps Four! - September 25, 2017
- Hand Built Geodesic Dome Cabin near San Fransisco - September 25, 2017
- Professionally Renovated ’65 Airstream ‘Tiny Home’ (For Sale!) - September 24, 2017