One of the coolest features of this THOW is the raised living room with comfortable u-shaped seating to create a cozy spot for watching TV or catching up with friends. When the night is done, the space converts to another sleeping area. Storage steps (with space to hang clothing!) lead up to the vast loft bedroom, and the large kitchen means you can cook whatever you’d like (ok, maybe not a turkey) for dinner.
Get the rest of the details, price and contact information for Modern Tiny Living below and enjoy the picture tour!
Kokosing: Nantucket-Esque Cottage on Wheels
Bay window area allows for a super cozy living room.
Looking from the living room to the rest of the house.
The blue of the cabinets is to die for! So classy.
Love having the washer/dryer included.
Excellent deep sink for washing dishes (or maybe hiding them).
Amazing bench seating that actually looks comfortable.
Even more storage! Always a must in a tiny house.
Now you (or your guests) are ready for a good night’s sleep.
Another storage cabinet that could double as seating.
These white counter tops are quite gorgeous.
Looking from the bathroom to the rest of the house.
Four-burner stove top and a convection oven.
Sliding doors are becoming more common in THOWs and it’s great.
A table set for two, right in front of a quaint window.
Those blue stools match the aesthetic perfectly!
Need more space? It folds down against the wall.
Looking down from the loft. Love the built-in shelving.
What would you put on these shelves? Books? Albums? Trinkets?
The shiplap walls and ceilings are so quaint.
Taking a peek into the bathroom at the back of the home.
Nature’s Head composting toilet and tee-tiny sink.
Snug, but what more do you need? Love it.
Spacious shower stall (notice the ventilation! Important!).
Cute white tiling on the floor. I’m a fan.
Better view of the storage inside the staircase.
Room to hang dresses, suits and anything else you’d like.
Loft bedroom with a sturdy safety rail. No falling here!
These side windows are just what every loft needs to feel open.
A spot to put things “upstairs” too.
Just think: This could be your new home sweet home!
Details and price below this picture! Enjoy.
- 24 ft. Trailer Made Custom Tiny Home Trailer Foundation
- 256 sq. ft.
- Lapped Smart Siding – 60 Year Warranty
- Steel Roof – 40 Year Warranty
- Acacia Wood Flooring
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Woodwright Stain
- White Shiplap Interior Walls
- One Stairway with Storage
- Large Spacious Living Room
- Built-In Benches with Lots of Storages
- Benches Folds Out and Sleeps Two
- 32 in Flat Screen HD TV
- Washer/Dryer Unit
- Large Hidden Storage in Living Room Flooring
- Large Queen Loft
- Navy Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Chrome Fixtures
- White Quartz Countertop
- 24 in White Farmhouse Sink
- Retractable Pull Out Wand Faucet
- Four Burner Stovetop
- 30 in Range Hood
- Toaster Oven
- Marble Backsplash
- Full size, 30 in wide Refrigerator/Freezer
- Marble Tile
- Wood Open Shelving
- White Custom Barn Door Bathroom Entry
- Composting Toilet
- Mini Split 9000 BTU
- Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 42 Gallon Portable Grey Water Holding Tank
- 50 Amp Service
- Price: $79,000 (New)
Contact Modern Tiny Living Using This Form If You’re Interested:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017