Do you remember the £1,000 tiny house called the “Tiny France” we showed you a couple months ago?
The architect of that home, Joshua Woodsman, has created an excellent book, “How to Build a Tiny House,” which includes more than 1,000 illustrations in 276 pages. It also provides dimensions in inches for those who aren’t on the metric system! You can get all the details about what the book includes (and the cost and where to buy it) below the pictures.
Joshua Woodsman’s “How To Build A Tiny House” Book
From Joshua Woodsman:
Author: Architect Joshua Woodsman
– 276 pages
– over 1000 illustrations and photographs
– step by step manuals
– both metric and imperial dimensions
– available in printed and electronic version
Inside you will find:
– Why owning a small house and not being exposed to the risk of personal bankruptcy is an advantage
– A step-by-step process from foundations to the roof or about connecting your house to public services
– Understanding the global construction material supply market and choosing the most suitable material
– Detailed illustrations and photographs for easily navigating the individual construction stages
– How to fix basic failures on your building
– How to understand the basic tiny house typology
– And much much more…
Hard copy $39
Electronic book $19
Buy the Book:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 13 ft. Alpine THOW with Downstairs Bedroom - June 27, 2017
- 16 ft. Harbor Hotel by Tiny House Building Company - June 27, 2017
- SoCo Tiny Homes 20 Ft. Tiny House on Wheels For Sale - June 27, 2017