It’s happening March 23rd-25th, 2018. Space is limited to 30 people for your best learning experience.
The theme of this workshop is building on a budget, so if you’re interested learn more and sign up for your spot below!
While you’re there you’ll get the opportunity to tour a Bottle House along with a few other wild structures.
- Live demos
- Guest speakers
- Site of workshop is the “Bungalow In The Boulders” run by Cary Ezell
- Tour Bottle House + other cool structures
- Friday 6pm-9pm hangout / meet & greet
- Saturday 9am sign-in (for those who haven’t on Friday). Until 9pm
- Sunday 10am to 6/7pm
- Price is $399 for this THREE day, hands-on, LONG hours, multi-host workshop
Ever tour a bottle house? Well, you will, AND we’ll be building (designing, framing, sheathing, siding, roofing, and more) a repurposed-materials tiny house/cabin in the desert WITH some conventional materials and approaches AND unconventional ones. Yes, we’ll work in some recycled-material bottle work as well!
Learn more and sign up here (while spots are still available).
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Family of Five Living in their DIY School Bus Conversion! - January 31, 2018
- Hands on Tiny House Workshop in Joshua Tree, CA March 23-25 with Diedricksen Brothers! - January 29, 2018
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into “Family Cave” - December 22, 2017