This is an announcement for a hands on tiny house workshop in Georgia.
It’s a 2-day event happening this September 24-25, 2016 in Cumming which is north of Atlanta.
The earlier you get your tickets, the more you save so if you’re interested learn more here.
Note: This event has been sold out. But a new one has been announced here.
Hands On Tiny House Workshop in Georgia
What Will You Get?
- Hands on construction experience
- Lessons on how to use power tools and opportunities to use them
- How to do your own plumbing and electrical wiring
- Learn the basics on how to frame a tiny house
- You’ll meet other awesome tiny house people in the process, too
And much more! Watch the video below to hear from Dan’s students after they attended his workshops:
Where and When Are We Doing This?
It’s happening this September 24-25, 2016 on a small 5 acre farm in Cumming, Georgia which is about 45 minutes away from Atlanta.
Who Will Be Teaching You?
Dan Louche! He’s been building tiny houses and teaching others how to build for more than 6 years. He’s also the author of the Tiny House Design & Construction Guide and has taught and spoken at more than 20 workshops over the years.
How Much Does It Cost?
It costs $399 to take part in this 2-day hands on workshop. This covers your spot, materials you’ll use, tools you’ll use, plus food and snacks too. But if you sign up before September 3, you can save $50. And if you sign up before August 3, you save $100!
You can share this tiny house workshop announcement with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this workshop event you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Workshops Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Adventure Tiny Home Built with Rock Climbing Siding! - January 18, 2017
- Tiny House Vacation in La Junta, Colorado - January 18, 2017
- Ol’ Berthoud Blue Tiny House on Wheels - January 18, 2017