Looking to BUY some property for your tiny house? How about a half acre in Morganton, North Carolina?
I want to share a perfect 1/2 acre parcel for your tiny home in Morganton, North Carolina for an incredible cash price of $10,000. The land is very level and is just waiting for you.
The property looks clean and manicured and the price is amazing and actually worth a lot more with all the utilities in place.
Check out the rest of the details, and contact information, below.
Half-Acre for Tiny House in North Carolina For Sale
- Great Road Frontage
- 1/2 Acre
- 1000 Septic in Ground
- One Half Side Is Fenced
- Level Ground
- Tiny Home Friendly, Double Wide Or Modular Accepted ( No Single Wide)
- The property is halfway between Lenoir and Morganton. Morganton is a nice size town under 17,000 and Lenoir is a little under 19,000 residents. Morganton is in the foothills of Blue Ridge Mountains and is 45 minutes east of Ashville.
Please contact the owners for additional information, and make sure you contact the authorities in Morganton to confirm that you can legally live there in your tiny home before purchasing!
Contact the owners:
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Lots Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017