Gina had just finished spending 7 years serving overseas in Uganda, Darfur, and Central Africa.
And she wanted to continue doing so while coming back forth to the United States several times a year.
Gina needed a home so she can feel grounded while she was back in the United States.
Sure she could have rented a bedroom or maybe even stay with her parents while in the U.S.
But we all want a place of our own. So for her, a tiny house was the perfect idea.
Photo: YouTube/Joan Grimm
I encourage you to enjoy the video of Gina’s tiny home on wheels being delivered then check out the Sweat Pea Tiny House Design/Plans below:
- Gina’s story at PAD Tiny Houses
- Gina’s story at the Oregonian
- The Sweet Pea House Plans at PAD
- The Video of it being Moved and Parked on YouTube
If you enjoyed Gina’s tiny home you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 688 Sq. Ft. Transforming Apartment in Paris That Sleeps 4 - October 21, 2014
- Yoga Teacher Building His Own Tiny Home on Wheels - October 21, 2014
- 550 Sq. Ft. Prefab Timber Cabin by FabCab - October 20, 2014