Gina had just finished spending 7 years serving overseas in Uganda, Darfur, and Central Africa.
And she wanted to continue doing so while coming back forth to the United States several times a year.
Gina needed a home so she can feel grounded while she was back in the United States.
Sure she could have rented a bedroom or maybe even stay with her parents while in the U.S.
But we all want a place of our own. So for her, a tiny house was the perfect idea.
Photo: YouTube/Joan Grimm
I encourage you to enjoy the video of Gina’s tiny home on wheels being delivered then check out the Sweat Pea Tiny House Design/Plans below:
- Gina’s story at PAD Tiny Houses
- Gina’s story at the Oregonian
- The Sweet Pea House Plans at PAD
- The Video of it being Moved and Parked on YouTube
If you enjoyed Gina’s tiny home you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Coming Soon! Learn how to Build a Tiny House with Seth Reidy - May 27, 2017
- 480 Sq. Ft. Tahuya Cabin with Land For Sale - May 27, 2017
- 776 Sq. Ft. Cottage in Olympia For Sale - May 26, 2017