Gina had just finished spending 7 years serving overseas in Uganda, Darfur, and Central Africa.
And she wanted to continue doing so while coming back forth to the United States several times a year.
Gina needed a home so she can feel grounded while she was back in the United States.
Sure she could have rented a bedroom or maybe even stay with her parents while in the U.S.
But we all want a place of our own. So for her, a tiny house was the perfect idea.
Photo: YouTube/Joan Grimm
I encourage you to enjoy the video of Gina’s tiny home on wheels being delivered then check out the Sweat Pea Tiny House Design/Plans below:
- Gina’s story at PAD Tiny Houses
- Gina’s story at the Oregonian
- The Sweet Pea House Plans at PAD
- The Video of it being Moved and Parked on YouTube
If you enjoyed Gina’s tiny home you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Beautiful ‘TV Star’ 123 Sq. Ft. Tiny House Listed for $24k in Knoxville, TN - February 19, 2018
- 12ft Cedar Wheelie Shack Tiny House - February 19, 2018
- Swallowtail Tiny House on Wheels in Australia - February 18, 2018