It was custom-built for a couple who wanted a home reminiscent of the French Storyteller, and came with tons of custom design touches. It has an amazing soaker tub, two lofts and a lovely kitchen.
French Storyteller Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes
From Tidy Idahomes:
A few months ago Carmen and Tim came into our office asking us if we would be able to build them their dream tiny house that looks and feels like the old French Storyteller with lots of chandeliers and special touches. It was definitely a different request that required a lot of customization but intrigued us as a builder as it was something different than what we have built before. We sat down and talked to them and, after a little while of intense work, we all came up with th floor plan that worked the best and moved on to building the tiny house. It took us about 3 months to build it – beginning to end and we think we have achieved the look they were going for. What do you think?
- 28′ Long Custom Clear Creek Model
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-13 in walls, R-13 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Batt Siding
- Barrel roof – flat metal – dark gray
- Jeld Wen windows 1500 series – single hung – tempered glass
- Custom Built Large outside storage over the tongue of the trailer.
- Custom built window shutters with heart cut outs on all windows. Black on the outside and metallic blue interior.
- 3’ Back Porch covered by the 7’ loft
- Outswing door with a beautiful Grande Victorian door knob.
- All the interior wall is paintable plywood which offers the smooth inside wall interior.
- The floor is weathered oak charlotte vinyl flooring
- 2 Lofts – one 7’ loft above the porch and kitchen with custom built stairs with drawers to counter height and ladder attached to the
- Second loft is the master loft – 9’ long – located over the bathroom. Custom built L shape recessed stairs to the loft. Split queen bed
- with individual adjustments for custom articulation for zero gravity position.
- 9’ front bathroom with sliding barn style door. 1’ wide bookshelf with opening to the Livingroom (only visible when door closed).
- 5’ long custom built storage with 12 drawers and 3 upper cubbies in the bathroom and big spacious utility closet under the stairs. Bath
- tub is Ofuro soaking tub, a 48” Amery polished chrome bathtub with chrome finish signature hardware pasaia tub faucet and
- fiberglass surround for the tub shower.
- Beautiful custom bathroom sink with translucent corian stand (led lit)
- Rear Kitchen with with Glacier Bay kitchen cabinets (drawers only) – toe kicks drawers to raise height of the countertops to 42”
- Corian designer white countertop on one side of the cabinets and Corian Bedford Marble on the other side of the cabinets. Kitchen
- sink is und-mount designer white Corian sink with chrome finish Brantford one handle high arc pullout kitchen faucet.
- Kitchen has a Maytag side by side refrigerator and freezer. Breville smart oven convection toaster oven.
- 30 AMP RV Power Cord and Connection
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose Bib water connection
- Atwood 10 gallon dual electric/propane water heater.
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Revere Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Welcome to the Future: New Liberation Tiny Home - April 28, 2017
- MKCA’s Attic Transformer: Amazing 225 sq. ft. Apartment - April 28, 2017
- OFIS Arhitekti Funky Stackable Housing Units - April 28, 2017