This is the Flats RV and Campground in Canal Flats, British Columbia where you can park your tiny home!
It has 23 acres backing onto the Kottenay River. It includes 26 year-round sites with 30 amp and deep-water services tied into town sewer, along with an 8 person washhouse and laundry facilities.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Flats RV and Campground Tiny House Community in BC
- All-inlcusive rents will vary from $450-$750 depending on the size of the trailer and the number of occupants.
- Tiny-housers can live here year-round
- river access for launching
- 1500 ft riverfront
- Kayak and canoe rentals
- Air conditioned convenience store open 7-7 (summer hours)
- Coin-op laundry
- Gas, diesel, propane
- Year-round secure RV and Boat storage
- Fishing guide services
- Great hiking, quading and trails
- Rivers and lakes
- Hunting and fishing
You can share this tiny house community with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house community you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Communities Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017