This is the “Falling Leaves” tiny home built by Reeds Road Home Design that’s for sale in Cedar Park, Texas.
The home features a super sleek grey and white color scheme with a loft bedroom, spacious kitchen and awesome modern bathroom. It’s 250 sq. ft. and has hook-ups for a washer/dryer unit or a dishwasher, along with tons of other great features.
Get the price and all the details below and get in touch with the seller via the contact form beneath the pictures. Enjoy!
Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale, Texas
Stunning, sleek interior. Love the Edison lightbulb fixture.
View from the bath down the length of the home.
The contrasting hardwood flooring looks amazing.
Fun storage and a place for your flat screen. Those shelves!
Bench seating with built-in storage and adorable pillows.
I like the no-skid carpeting on the storage steps.
The turquoise chairs are to die for! Perfect eating space.
Cute kitchen with a chalkboard-painted pocket door to the bath.
Great metal backsplash and wooden counter top.
Mini-fridge, microwave and induction stove top for cooking.
Lots of storage with great blue paint details on the sides.
Get lots of head room in this loft, along with good light.
What a fun bathroom! The mirror is my favorite part.
The pocket door has hidden storage. Brilliant!
Comes with a Nature’s Head composting toilet.
Could this be your new home sweet home?
The exterior details are just as lovely as the interior ones.
- PRICE: $85,000
- Trailer: 8’x24’, 3 axles, 21,000 lb. capacity, 4 stabilizing jacks
- Construction: 2×4 construction
- Roof: Standing-seam metal
- Windows: Awning style
- Electrical: Romex wiring, 100 Amp 120/240 volt electrical panel, 50 Amp RV plug, hub located in the utilities shed… Note: can be adapted for a different power source
- Plumbing: PEX pipes, water hose inlet located in the utilities shed and water shut-offs located under the bathroom sink; PVC drainage pipes, sewer hose connection in the utilities shed… Note: can be adapted to accommodate a water tank
- Included mechanicals: Electric tankless water heater, Ductless mini-split AC/heat pump with remote control
- Included appliances: Compact refrigerator, Two-burner stovetop
- Additionally plumbed and wired to accommodate: Either a dishwasher or a combination washer/dryer unit
- Custom built-in furniture: Bench with cushions and throw pillows, Side tables, Media console with grommet hole, Table with grommet hole
- Other included furniture: Set of two metal chairs
- Other custom built-ins: Stairs with closets and cubbie storage, Kitchen storage, Bath storage
- Also included: Front steps, Composting Toilet, Bathroom mirror, Sewer hose, Gray water holding tank, LED light bulbs, Extra carpet tiles, Shower curtain, smoke alarm, Fire extinguisher, Window screens
- Storage spaces: Storage loft, Floating drawers, Bench, Media console, Stairs, Spices shelves, Sponge drawer under kitchen sink, Standard kitchen cabinets, Kitchen corner shelves, Magnetic bar on kitchen backsplash, Hook bar on kitchen backsplash, Pocket door, Custom bath cabinets, Bath wall shelves
Want this home? Have questions?
Contact Reeds Road Home Designs:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017