Guest Post by Stew MacInnes of Maximus Extreme Living Solutions
I hope this note finds you well. Here are some photos of our latest tiny house. This model we have affectionately named the Dorian tiny house.
It was built for a customer in Orlando and just arrived there about an hour ago. The Dorian features:
- exposed beams,
- stainless steel shower,
- vaulted ceilings,
- a day-bed with underneath storage compartments,
- a large wardrobe closet,
- a stainless steel desk,
- and tall kitchen cabinetry with a butcher-block top and a commercial grade metal roof.
And it’s all packed into one level (that means no sleeping loft).
I encourage you to enjoy the rest of this Maximus tiny house tour below (and then let us know your thoughts about it in the comments):
As you can see above it’s a side entrance tiny home and it has a wall unit Air Conditioner (pretty much necessary in Florida).
Check out the exposed beams, vaulted ceilings below and open floor plan below.
Kitchen, desk, sofa, bed, storage, all in one place.
You can see the stainless steel stand up shower below.
You can see that there are hook ups there in case you wanted to fit a compact washer/dryer or maybe just a dishwasher here.
Images © Maximus Extreme
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below.
Learn More About Maximus Extreme Tiny Homes
- Web address: www.maximusextreme.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaximusExtremeTinyHomes
- Twitter: @MaximusExtreme1
If you enjoyed this Dorian tiny home on wheels you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Library Cabin in the Georgia Forest Built in Two Weeks for $2k! - March 25, 2017
- Huttopie Tiny House on Wheels - March 25, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Judy Blue Eyes Tiny Home - March 24, 2017