If you’re looking for a hands on tiny house workshop there’s a chance to join Dan Louche of Tiny Home Builders for a 2-day tiny house design and build workshop this April 11-12, 2015 in Cumming, Georgia, which is north of Atlanta.
If you’ve been wanting to tour a tiny house on wheels in person, this is also a great opportunity to get to do that because Dan will have one of his tiny homes on wheels on site for you to tour.
If you’re a complete beginner when it comes to carpentry, that’s totally okay. You’ll get opportunities to learn about and use power tools along with framing, plumbing, and even electrical wiring. I encourage you to learn more and seriously consider attending if you feel inclined to. Learn more and re-share below. Thank you!
Hands On Tiny House Workshop in Georgia
Image © Dan Louche
What You’ll Learn By Attending:
- Tiny house design strategies
- Tips on building codes and zoning
- Power tools and how to use them
- How to get best deals on your materials
- Where to get your trailer
- How to frame and sheath a tiny house
- How to install siding and roofing
Plus You Get To:
- Be around other tiny house people
- Make friends with like minded people
- Tour a tiny house on wheels in person
And much more. If that sounds like fun to you learn about getting your tickets below and re-share this page with any of your friends who might also be interested! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Family’s School Bus Converted into Beautiful Off-Grid Motorhome - June 20, 2017
- Esk’et Spyu7 Camping Cabin Tiny House on Wheels - June 20, 2017
- Tiny Cabin in Hood River, Oregon For Sale - June 19, 2017