This couple’s 129 sq. ft. tiny home on wheels sits on their very own off-grid micro-homestead.
On the property, you’ll notice they have solar panels, gardening beds, a small pond, a barn that burned down, and more!
When you go inside their tiny home on wheels, you’ll find they have a wonderful tiny living space with a sleeping loft, living area, kitchen, bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, an abundance of shelving, and more. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Couple’s Off-Grid Micro-homestead with Tiny Home on Wheels
- Deek’s upcoming Hands on Workshop
- Jess & Dan’s blog
- Deek’s new Tiny House Book
You can share this couple’s off-grid micro-homestead with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Lucky Linden Tiny House - January 19, 2017
- Couple’s Adventure Tiny Home Built with Rock Climbing Siding! - January 18, 2017
- Tiny House Vacation in La Junta, Colorado - January 18, 2017