I’m excited to show you how this couple built their own tiny home in 4 months for only $22k.
If you already haven’t, meet Andrew and Gabriella Morrison. And check out their tiny “hOMe” on a trailer that they designed and built themselves below. You’ll get to see how they designed and built a tiny house with a relatively big kitchen, an office, two lofts, tons of storage, and more.
Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
Images © TinyHouseBuild
Please enjoy the FULL guided video tour below.
Video Tour: Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
Resources (Learn More)
- Interview with the Morrisons
- Andrew’s TEDTalk on Tiny Living
- Get the plans for this Tiny hOMe
- Get the hOMe Tiny House Construction DVD
- Get their FREE 7 day Tiny House Construction eCourse
You can share this amazing tiny house video tour with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house video you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 600 Sq. Ft. Tiny Log Cabin in Heber City, Utah - January 22, 2018
- The Valley Forge Park Model Tiny House by Utopian Villas - January 22, 2018
- Modern/Rustic 24ft Tiny House on Wheels by Harmony Tiny Homes - January 22, 2018