I wanted to feature this small motorhome I found that’s located in Argentina. It’s a rental RV but it shows what you can do with something that’s similar in size.
It’s easy to drive, park and should be pretty good on gas since it runs off a 2.8L turbo diesel. I’d imagine it would get close to 20MPG.
It’s big enough for two adults and has everything you need.
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Tall enough for most adults to stand up in
Take a look…
Here’s the floor plan:
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 600 Sq. Ft. Tiny Log Cabin in Heber City, Utah - January 22, 2018
- The Valley Forge Park Model Tiny House by Utopian Villas - January 22, 2018
- Modern/Rustic 24ft Tiny House on Wheels by Harmony Tiny Homes - January 22, 2018