I wanted to feature this small motorhome I found that’s located in Argentina. It’s a rental RV but it shows what you can do with something that’s similar in size.
It’s easy to drive, park and should be pretty good on gas since it runs off a 2.8L turbo diesel. I’d imagine it would get close to 20MPG.
It’s big enough for two adults and has everything you need.
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Tall enough for most adults to stand up in
Take a look…
Here’s the floor plan:
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Free Preview of 101 Tiny House Designs Book by Michael Janzen - October 23, 2017
- Expanding Tiny House on Wheels with Huge Slide Outs: Expands with the Touch of a Button! - October 23, 2017
- Roberta’s Tiny Tranquil Cabin in Costa Rica - October 23, 2017