I wanted to feature this small motorhome I found that’s located in Argentina. It’s a rental RV but it shows what you can do with something that’s similar in size.
It’s easy to drive, park and should be pretty good on gas since it runs off a 2.8L turbo diesel. I’d imagine it would get close to 20MPG.
It’s big enough for two adults and has everything you need.
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Tall enough for most adults to stand up in
Take a look…
Here’s the floor plan:
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017