I wanted to feature this small motorhome I found that’s located in Argentina. It’s a rental RV but it shows what you can do with something that’s similar in size.
It’s easy to drive, park and should be pretty good on gas since it runs off a 2.8L turbo diesel. I’d imagine it would get close to 20MPG.
It’s big enough for two adults and has everything you need.
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Tall enough for most adults to stand up in
Take a look…
Here’s the floor plan:
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The 10.5ft Wide Sakura Tiny House on Wheels by Minimaliste - April 22, 2018
- Man Converts School Bus into Tiny Home to Travel and Go Fishing! - April 22, 2018
- Tiny Tranquility: A Tiny House Village & Vintage Trailer Park in Waldport, Oregon - April 22, 2018