This is the Carolina Tiny House on Wheels!
It’s built by Aneides Tiny Homes in Asheville, North Carolina. Enjoy!
Carolina Tiny House on Wheels
Mechanical Video Tour
Storage Video Tour
Our Carolina model is our first and most spacious tiny house build. This 192 square foot home features tons of storage and comfort. As you enter the door, there is a closet on the left for hanging up coats and kicking off shoes; to the right are drawers built into the stairs that lead up to a large loft with a queen size bed and a 32” entertainment area. The loft also features 6 windows for plentiful light and ventilation. Back downstairs there is an entertainment area at the end of the 6’ couch. Above that is a large closet and office area complete with built-in bookshelves. The U-shaped kitchen offers abundant countertop space with a bench seat peninsula big enough for two. The Carolina model features a full-size bathtub and plenty of bathroom storage. For the star gazers out there, there is a hatch that opens up to the roof so that you can enjoy starry night skies.2
- 14,000 lb trailer
- 192 sq. ft.
- 45 gallon fresh water storage
- And more!
- Aneides Tiny Homes
- Carolina Model
- YouTube (Mechanical Tour)
- YouTube (Storage Tour)
- Aneides Tiny Homes Email Newsletter
- Aneides Tiny Homes Plans
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- How I Built My Tiny House on Nights and Weekends While Working Full Time - December 14, 2017
- El Paso County in Colorado Welcoming Tiny Houses in Unincorporated Areas - December 13, 2017
- Couple’s DIY Steel-Frame Tiny Cabin in the Woods and How Much It Costs Them to Live Tiny - December 13, 2017