If you’re wondering how you securely bolt and attach a stick built tiny house onto a flat bed trailer you’re at the right place.
This is something I’ve wondered about for a long time before I finally figured it out by attending workshops and asking builders, so you’re definitely not alone in wondering how it’s done.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go anywhere to learn the basics of how to attach a tiny house to a trailer, you can simply watch the video below and gain a good understanding of how to properly secure a stick built tiny house to your own utility trailer. Please enjoy and re-share below. Thank you.
How to Bolt and Attach your Tiny House to a Trailer
Images © The Homestead Craftsman
Video: How to Attach your Stick Built Tiny House to a Utility Trailer
- Attaching the house to a trailer (video)
- “Like” the Homestead Craftsman on Facebook
- The Homestead Craftsman Blog
If you found this video helpful and valuable just “Like” and re-share it using the social and email share buttons below to help us spread the word on the Tiny House Movement! Thank you!
And if you enjoyed this tutorial on how to attach a stick-built tiny home to a trailer you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Genius Tiny House on Wheels in the Netherlands - May 16, 2017
- Tiny Off-Grid Colorado Log Cabin For Sale – Originally Built in 1923! - May 14, 2017
- Tiny Blue House on Wheels For Sale in Hesston, Kansas - May 12, 2017