I went over to Rowdy Kittens this morning and saw Tammy’s post Bike Storage for Tiny Homes.
Wonderful topic, I’ve wondered about the solution to this myself.
So what would be a practical solution for this?
If it’s just bicycle storage that you need and nothing else then it would be great to find a solution where you can just attach the bicycle to the home. But then you have to figure out ways to protect it from the weather… Or is it an old bike anyway??
Well, my bike’s not old and I care about it. So I’d like to keep it away from the sun and rain.
So if I was going to live in a tiny house I’d definitely build a small matching shed on wheels to keep all of my extra “stuff”. I know, it’s supposed to be all about simplicity but I don’t want to overcrowd my already TINY house so I could use a shed for a few things…
Photo Credit: Joe Gough
- Our bicycles
- Possible scooter
- Tools (always wanted to do woodworking)
- Store seasonal clothes
- Seasonal items and decorations
- Old books I don’t read but want to keep
I guess what I’m trying to say is that a shed would be worth it. And you can make it look nice by matching it to your tiny house.
Yes it’s another trailer to lug around whenever you decide to move… But hey, it’s still a pretty simple life.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017