This is an Airstream hotel located in the Bay Area called AutoCamp.
The community was started with the help of a Kickstarter campaign which raised $121,831.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
AutoCamp Airstream Hotel
- 24 luxury Airstream trailers
- 10 luxury tents
- Clubhouse designed by Dan Weber Architecture
- Interiors by Geremia Design
- Airstream nightly rates start at $225/night
- Luxury tents start at $139/night
- Location is surrounded by Northern California’s redwoods
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Adventure Tiny Home Built with Rock Climbing Siding! - January 18, 2017
- Tiny House Vacation in La Junta, Colorado - January 18, 2017
- Ol’ Berthoud Blue Tiny House on Wheels - January 18, 2017