This is an exciting announcement for all our Colorado readers: The inaugural Colorado Tiny House Festival is coming to the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg on July 28-30.
What’s especially cool is that if you have a DIY tiny home you’d like to bring, you can let them know here. Other professional tiny house builders and anyone who considers themselves knowledgeable enough to be a speaker can also get in touch with the organizers to be included in the program.
Announcing the Colorado Tiny House Festival, July 28-30
- A family friendly event
- Many unique Tiny Homes, Yurts, Shipping Container Homes, and other small unique structures
- Vendors and Speakers – Learn about going Tiny, simplifying your life, and minimalistic living
- Food, Drink, and Entertainment
- Hosted at a serene location with bears and tigers lounging in the background, yet close to Denver with convenient access!
- You can even enter the Wild Animal Sanctuary and visit the most incredible majestic rescued wildlife in Colorado! (Tickets paid for separately at the sanctuary)
- Learn about going tiny, connect with professional and DIY builders, and even join the tiny movement!
- Friday, July 28 2017 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, July 29 2017 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, July 30 2017 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Single Day Pass: $13.00. Buy here.
- Single Day Child Pass (13-17): $5.00. Buy here.
- 3 Day Pass: $18.00. Buy here.
- 3 Day Child Pass (13-17): $8.00. Buy Here.
- Children under 12 free.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017